Start Well is a new long-term project that aims to ensure NHS services in North Central London (NCL) for pregnant people, babies, children, young people, and their families deliver the best care at the right time and in the right place.
Start Well will explore whether the NHS services in NCL are:
- Delivering the best services to meet the needs of pregnant people, babies, children, young people and their families.
- Doing all they can to reduce health inequalities.
- Learning from the pandemic and responding to national policy.
The services being considered are:
- Maternity or neonatal services. For example, having a baby or caring for sick and premature babies.
- Emergency and urgent care services for children and young people. For example, visiting an accident and emergency department.
- Planned health care for children and young people, such as appointments at outpatient clinics or surgery.
We want to lead discussion sessions and encourage you to give your views on the above services.
Your comments and feedback can facilitate meaningful changes.
Please get in touch with Kolsum Jahan at Kolsum.Jahan@communitybarnet.org.uk to be involved.