Join us at our Annual General Meeting.
Date: Wednesday 13 March
Time: 10.30 am to 1.00 pm.
Venue: Greek Cypriot Centre, Britannia Road, N12 9RU
This venue is accessible.
What to Expect:
The theme for this year’s meeting is Achieving Equity. There is a packed agenda with
- Councillor Beg, the community lead from Barnet Council
- Dr Adeola Agbebiyi, Newham Council Assistant Director of Public Health
- Joyce Mbewe, Barnet Safeguarding Adults Board Business Manager
- Workshops on equity and funding, with tools and checklists to take away
- A roundtable discussion was facilitated by Selina Rodrigues, Head of Strategic Development at CB Pus, on how to demonstrate your approach to achieving equity to present your impact to funders.
So, there is something for everyone, including a fabulous lunch*.
Booking – Registration is essential, and everyone is welcome.
How to join us.
To join us in person, please book here.
If you can’t join us in person and would like to join us via Zoom, please get in touch with us here.
If you have any dietary requirements or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only members of CB Plus will be eligible to vote. If you are an organisation and not a member, you can sign up for free here.
Proxy votes for members that are organisations
If you cannot attend, you can appoint a proxy. This is someone who will attend the meeting and vote on the business on your behalf.
Send an email to Julie.email@example.com with the following information. Please ‘cc’ the email to the person acting as your proxy.
- Your name, position and organisation.
- The name of the person who will act as your proxy.
- If you would like them to vote to accept the annual report, accounts, and appointment of auditors.
Please send this email by Monday 4th March.
We look forward to welcoming you to our AGM